The FK1130 brings together the fields of electronics, mechanics, computer programming plus introduces simple ARDUINO and WiFi principals.
Key Learning opportunities:
- Practice operating a robot via an application on a “smart” phone.
- A practical introduction to ARDUINO programming
- Learn about writing applications for Android mobile phones.
- Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT) system.
Note: At this time the App is only available for ANDROID.
The large wheels feature rubber tyres that afford good grip on most surfaces.
(This Robot is also available as pre-assembled and tested version. See our Part Number “FA1130” )
– Power supply : 6VDC. (4 X AA batteries)
– Current consumption : 500mA.
– Applications can be used on mobile phone to control robot via Wi-Fi.
– There are 3 LEDs for display.
– Application made only available on ANDROID mobile phone.
– IC board dimension : 64.5 mm X 78.5 mm (2.54 x 3.09 in.)