This 5 Kit Bonanza offer is intended as an introductory way into assembling electronics kits, and has been developed for those who have no previous experience with Electronics assembly techniques. This Bonanza Pack extends our popular 4 Pack for Beginners and many Teachers report they like the benefit of having the “Heads or Tails” Game to introduce simple Statistics (and later Probability) in a fun and personal way.
These 5 kits offer a graduated path of learning by gently adding increasing levels of skill and complexity. A very detailed set of construction guides with step-by-step photos are also available for free. Just write and ask us for your free copy via email.
Consists of 5 electronics kits to be assembled:
• Start with the “Soldering Trainer Kit” to learn, practice and improve your soldering skills.
A dedicated YouTube tutorial (less than 8 minutes) for this kit is available at
• FK109 is a fun kit to build which is a 2 LED flasher with adjustable flashing rate.
– For a Demonstration and some applications ideas please see our YouTube
– For detailed Construction guide of this kit, please see our Tutorial Video at
• FK908 is a novel “soil moisture” indicator which has proven very popular with young gardeners (And the Teachers of Young Gardeners too).
For an introductory video on this kit, please visit https://youtu.be/Cxv8Ijx847g
- • FK128 is a traditional “Heads or Tails” game which has proven popular with electronics
builders for decades.
Many Teachers have commented how engaged students have become by enjoy using their
own assembly as part of their introduction activities in Statistics and Probability.
• FK233 is a siren similar to many alarms.
Teacher notes available for this kit lead onto thinking about different component values and
introduce concepts of using basic mathematics to predict frequency and timing.
(They introduce the principles of an RC oscillator and suggest some extension
activities of testing with different values to hear what happens).Detailed construction guides with step-by-step photos available to teachers upon request.
All kits operate from a 9V battery.