This circuit incorporates a Digital Recorder (80 Seconds) which can playback through the on-board 8 Watt Audio Amplifier. The playback can be triggered by the PIR detection circuit which picks up any change in heat radiation pattern within the scanned range.
This circuit has found it’s way into many applications which range from “Welcome” messages, to Information booths as well as security systems.
– Power supply : 12 V DC.
– Power consumption : 15 mA. (standby), 250 mA. (working, @ 8 Ohms 0.25W.)
– Detection range : 4-5 meters.
– Time record : max. 80 seconds.
– Select record signal from MIC or the external signal.
– Build-in on-board audio power amplifier.
– Volume control equipped.
– PCB dimensions of sensor unit : 30.7 mm X 25.7 mm (1.21 in x 1.01 in).
– PCB dimensions of voice recorder unit : 104.4 mm X 52.8 mm (4.11 in x 2.08 in).