FK519 Passive IR Sensor with Timer
The FK519 will detect the IR emissions from warm bodies such as animals or humans. Does not require an external IR source to operate. Detection Range 5 metres.
This module offers a wide variety of timing delay options, in order to help reduce false triggering .
– Power supply : 12VDC.
– Electric current consumption (standby) : 13mA (max.)
– Electric current consumption (working) : 85mA (max.)
– Detection range : 4-meter.
– Programmable delay after power up : 99.59 minutes (max.)
– Programmable time that Detection must remain present : 99.59 minutes (max.)
– Programmable delay before switching Relay : 99.59 minutes (max.)
– Can be set to wait for detection : 99.59 minutes (max.)
– Relay output : contact capacity 1A
– PCB board dimension (PIR sensor board) : 31.0mm X 25.9 (1.22 in x 1.02 in).
– PCB board dimension (control board) : 43.7 mm X 113.0 mm (1.72 in x 4.45 in).