This solar charge controller is suitable for using with DC electrical appliances such as bulb, radio, fan, television, etc. where there is no access to mains electricity or there is a need for energy conservation. This module regulates the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the battery. Maintain peak battery power and protect your battery from overcharged and over-discharged to increase battery service life.
This module comes pre-assembled and tested.
- Battery voltage: 12V
- Solar Panel required : 16-22V @ 5-60W
- Max. working current : 5 Amp.
- Max. load current : 5 Amp.
- Auto charge and cut-off power when battery is full or low.
- Load will be isolated (cut off) when battery voltage is less than 10.5V., and reconnected when the voltage rises back up to 12V.
- PCB Dimensions : 101.1mm x 76.2mm (3.98″ x 3.00″)