The MXA 087 is the first in a new generation of Pulse Width Modulated DC Motor Controllers.
This module offers the same features as MXA067 but with digital control and display to facilitate a simplified user interface. 3 levels of preset speed control can be selected for repeatable motor performance. As in the others in the MXA PWM series, MOSFETs are used as the average current control switchers. Improved MOSFET drivers greatly increase working efficiency of the circuit.
A radical improvement over many DC controllers is the MXA087 1 second soft-start .
feature which reduces strain on the motor and the PWM driving it.
– Power supply : 12/24VDC.
– Load voltage : 12/24VDC. / 30A. max.
– Motor speed : Using PWM (Pulse With Modulation) principle for motor speed control.
– Speed presets: 3 levels.
– Digital Display
– One second built-in soft start.
– Adjustable frequency range : 100Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz and 8kHz.
– PWM duty cycle : adjustable from 0% to 100%
– PCB dimensions : 3.43 x 1.54 in.
The MXA087 is keenly valued. Price includes GST. Add Pack and Post
Applications include DC Motor speed control in traction, lifting and rotational drive circuits.
Other uses may include not motor circuits such as LED Dimming, HHO generation and heating controls.