It is a UHF remote control circuit compatible with electric appliances, composed of two channels for turning on and off various loads, such as a light, an electric fan, etc.
- Power supply : 12VDC.
- Current consumption : Standby = 15mA
Working = 80mA.
- UHF frequency used (I.S.M. band)
- Range up to 30m.
- Optional modes of control :
Momentary (Relay works while key is held, and the switches OFF when key released).
Toggle (Each push of key will change state of the relay.)
Latching (Relay latches ON when key is pushed, then needs second channel to
release it , or power to be removed).
- Can be used with MXA108 (UHF wireless remote control)
- PCB dimensions of control unit : 51.8mm x 57.7mm (2.04 in x 2.27 in.)