“FA” Series of modules all come pre-assembled and tested.
The FK1130 brings together the fields of electronics, mechanics, computer programming plus introduces simple ARDUINO and WiFi principals.
Key Learning opportunities:
- Practice operating a robot via an application on a “smart” phone.
- A practical introduction to ARDUINO programming
- Learn about writing applications for Android mobile phones.
- Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT) system.
Note: At this time the App is only available for ANDROID.
The large wheels feature rubber tyres that afford good grip on most surfaces.
(This Robot is also available as complete knock down kit. See our Part Number “FK1130” )
– Power supply : 6VDC. (4 X AA batteries)
– Current consumption : 500mA.
– Applications can be used on mobile phone to control robot via Wi-Fi.
– There are 3 LEDs for display.
– Application made only available on ANDROID mobile phone.
– IC board dimension : 64.5 mm X 78.5 mm (2.54 x 3.09 in.)