FK437 is a close-range sensor that detects an object within a short distance.
The module works by picking up a reflected Infra-Red (“IR”) signal which has been generated by the on-board IR Transmitter.
An adjustable 0-10 second timer adds functionality by holding on the output signal so that external devices can respond reliably
The same circuit has found many other applications which utilize photo-interrupters and reflective detectors often used in the Materials Handling industry.
– Power supply : 12VDC.
– Electric current consumption : 100mA. (max.)
– Detecting distance : 5-30 cm. (approx.)
– Time working delay : 0-10 sec.
– Relay Loading : max. 5A./220VAC.
– IC board dimension : 97.5 mm X 51.1 mm (3.84 in x 2.01 in.)