This circuit uses a PIR detection circuit which picks up any change in heat radiation pattern within the scanned range. This “trigger signal” is used to initiate a “barking dog” playback. The module includes different playback tracks which can be selected for different applications.
This circuit is suitable for security systems.
– Power supply : 4.5-6VDC.
– Power consumption : 0.02mA. (standby), 325mA. (working, @ 8 Ohms 0.25W.)
– Detection range : 4-5 meters.
– Select different “barking dog” sound between single dog, or a pack of dogs.
– Volume control equipped.
– PCB dimension (sensor board) : 30.7mm X 25.7mm (1.21 x 1.01 inch).
– PCB dimension (main board) : 40.1mm X 56.1mm (1.58 x 2.21 inch).