This is a speed control circuit for a DC motor, which uses a Pulse Width Modulation (“PWM”) technique.
Not only the speed of the motor can be controlled but also the frequency can also be adjusted.
– It is often desirable to be able to adjust the frequency of the supply pulses, to avoid
harmonic resonance of some motors.
- Power supply : 12-50VDC. (jumper selection).
- Load voltage : 12-50VDC./ 5A. max.
- Motor speed (PWM) can be adjusted from 0% to 100%.
- Frequency adjustable in 3 ranges (jumper selection) :
Frequency range from 50Hz-1kHz.,
Frequency range from 240Hz- 13.84kHz.,
Frequency range from 1.9kHz-100kHz.
- IC board dimension : 76.5mm x 46.5mm (3.01 in x 1.83 in.)