This circuit provides a delayed switch-off which can be adjusted up to 120 minutes.
This finds many applications such as turning off walkway lights, automatically turning off ventilator right after leaving the room or even machine “cool-down” times to keep fans running after them main machine has been turned off.
Many customers simply use this as a “building block” in more complicated systems.
- Power supply : 12VDC 45mA.
- Output relay rated up to 200W load.
- Cut-off delay time is adjustable from a minute to 120 minutes.
- Timer starts when either:
Signal at point H goes high OR
Signal at point L goes low.
(This gives user maximum flexibility for using this module.)
- On-board LED indicates the status of circuit .
- Signal from another circuit can be connected to trigger this timer.
- PCB dimensions : 45.0mm x 64.5mm (1.77 in x 2.54 in.)