4 Input Alarm Controller with Remote Control.
Allows for 4 different sensor inputs (Zones) which can be switched via a Remote Control if desired.
The advantages of this circuit include:
Easy to install,
Offers a remote control for switching the circuit.
Suitable for use in small houses to medium-sized houses or buildings with limited windows or doors.
– Power supply : 12VAC Current (max) : 1A.
– Battery backup (12 V DC) with on board charger.
– Remote control for controlling the operation of the circuit. (Max. 4 controls).
– 4 active zones (Zone 1 offers delay in / out).
– Zone 1 delay (the entrance) adjustable up to 10 minutes
– Relay output for external siren and the light.
– Relay output can be switched off via Remote Control if desired.
– Supports a maximum of 4 remote controls.
– PCB dimensions : 114.8 mm X 93.2 mm (4.52 in x 3.67 in.)