These 6 kits offer a graduated path of learning by gently increasing levels of knowledge, skill and complexity. The finished kits will find applications in a wide variety of other school subjects and activities. A very detailed set of construction guides with step-by-step photos are also available for free. Just write and ask us for your free copy via email.
Consists of 6 electronics kits to be assembled:
• Start with the “Soldering Trainer Kit” to learn, practice and improve your soldering skills.
A dedicated YouTube tutorial (less than 8 minutes) for this kit is available at
• FK109 is a fun kit to build which is a 2 LED flasher with adjustable flashing rate.
– For a Demonstration and some applications ideas please see our YouTube
– For detailed Construction guide of this kit, please see our Tutorial Video at
• FK128 is a traditional “Heads or Tails” game which has proven popular with electronics
builders for decades.
Many Teachers have commented how engaged students have become by enjoy using their
own assembly as part of their introduction activities in Statistics and Probability.
- • FK129 is an electronic Dice which demonstrates the use of an oscillator, a decade counter,
Diodes and LEDs to achieve this interesting application. Many Teachers have then used
this completed module in other novel class activities.
- • FK908 is a novel “soil moisture” indicator which has proven very popular with young gardeners (And the Teachers of Young Gardeners too).
For an introductory video on this kit, please visit https://youtu.be/Cxv8Ijx847g
- • FK233 is a siren similar to many alarms.
Teacher notes available for this kit lead onto thinking about different component values and
introduce concepts of using basic mathematics to predict frequency and timing.
(They introduce the principles of an RC oscillator and suggest some extension
activities of testing with different values to hear what happens).Detailed construction guides with step-by-step photos available to teachers upon request.
All kits operate from a 9V battery.