FK947 Irrigation & Spinkler Controller
This versatile circuit monitors the moisture level in the soil or propagation medium and operates an on-board power relay to control the amount of water delivered to plants via an electric pump or solenoid .
The FK947 features three user- programmable moisture level presets making it adaptable to managing the irrigation to a wide variety of plants.
An adjustable timer built into the FK947 will control the duration of the water flow to guard against over watering especially in situations where by necessity, the sensors are placed remotely from the water inlet.
– Three user-preset moisture detection levels.
– Three LED level moisture indicators
– Inbuilt timer
– Output relay
– Timed over-ride manual control
– Power requirements: 12V at 40ma (operating) 25mA (standby)
– Timer setting range: 4 – 240seconds
– Relay control: 120Watts
GST inc. in price