This module has been phased out.
Designed to charge Ni-Cd batteries. The module has an adjustable Charge Current, which is designed to allow for connection to different batteries of different capacities.
This module is recommended for ONLY experienced Electronics Technicians to use.
– Power supply : 12-14 VDC / more then 7A.
– Charge current : approx. 0.2-4A (adjustable)
– Usable battery voltages : 7.2V, 8.4V and 9.6V.
– Reverse polarity protection for power supply and battery.
– Short Circuit protection fuse.
– Trickle charge when battery is full.