MXA085 is an automatic emergency call circuit which works with the sensors, such as Magnetic switches. This circuit will make a phone call to the numbers that have been set automatically when the sensor is triggered.
This module has found applications in high security locations such as shelter, factory, warehouse, etc.
- Power supply : 12VDC 70mA.
- Current consumption:
standby = 17mA. @ 9VDC,
working = 60mA @ 9VDC.
- Use with the telephone tone-dialling system only.
- Maximum alarm time 3 minutes.
- Maximum number of redial attempts = 9 times.
- Use with the digit telephone number from 1 to 12 digits,
- Able to store up to 5 telephone numbers.
- There is a connector point for FK941 (or similar Digital Voice recorder) to send a voice message about 20-60 sec.
- PCB dimensions : 88.9mm x 76.0mm (3.59×2.99 in.)