This module is designed to give reliable lighting in an emergency situation.
It accepts power inputs from multiple power sources including battery, solar panel or mains electricity. It will turn ON the LED light panel automatically when it senses darkness.
In the event of the loss of solar or mains power, it will draw from the battery to keep the LED panel lit.
When the battery is not being used as a power supply, the module will use its built-in battery charger to automatically recharge the battery from the mains or the solar power.
This highly reliable light has found many applications where lighting is essential, including emergency systems.
- Power supply : 12VDC. 7A. (Battery)
- Compatible with: 15VAC 1A. adapter OR
18V 5-10W solar cell.
- Equipped with 24 white LEDs.
- Includes a test switch for circuit testing.
- On-board light sensor for detecting a power outage in daytime i.e. the circuit stops working.
- Automatic “Low voltage” detection and cut-off below 10VDC to protect the battery. In this situation the LEDs will also switch off.
- Equipped with a built-in battery charger.
- Extra LED panel can be connected. Recommended to use our MXA104.
- PCB dimensions : 58.4mm x 110.0mm (2.30 in x 4.33 in.)