This circuit is a Digital Audio Recorder with low power consumption when in standby mode.
It is designed for applications which rely on batteries for power supply. This module can be easily connected external trigger devices. For example the MXA119 PIR sensor may be used to initiate a “Thank you” message when movement is detected within the PIR range.
– Power supply : 5-6VDC.
– Consumption : 128mA (standby), 250mA (working) at speaker 8-ohm 0.25W.
– It can be connected the external sensors for starting the operation of circuit.
– Build-in on-board audio power amplifier 5 watts.
– Can select external sources for recording.
– PCB dimensions : (3.55 in x 2.12 in).