A re-recordable voice chip with non-volatile memory allows the MXA072 to record 1,2,4 or 8 different voice messages with individual triggers for record and playback. The MXA072 features a single chip 500mW audio amplifier for realistic sound reproduction and is supplied with a 50mm 0.25Watt speaker. Applications for this circuit include: point-of-sale announcements, guest greeting, burglar deterrent, telephone alarm systems, public area alarm systems plus many more.
- Power Supply: 9 – 12 V DC
Current : 100mA
- Maximum record time : 60seconds . This is divisible by 1,2,4 or 8 (Jumper select).
- Input: Built-in-microphone or Line-in
- Output: 0.25W 8Ohm Speaker , or Lint Output for external amplifier.
- Audio Power Output: 500mW
- Re-write Cycles : 1,000,000
- Memory retention: 100 years (no battery backup required).
- PCB Dimensions: 3mm x 91.2mm x 25mm (2.73” x 3.59” x 1”)