Working on the same principle as commercially available solar garden lights, the FK1002 gives students the opportunity to build an equivalent. Useful for practical demonstrations of alternative energy production and projects. The FK1002 features a solar battery charger to charge the batteries and at dusk, it can be set to automatically turn on 5 bright LEDs to guide people along pathways at night. The FK1002 options switch also allows for the unit to be turned off or to turn the LEDs on manually as required.
– Power supply from rechargeable battery size AAx3 pcs. (not included)
– Electric current consumption : 2.5mA. (standby in sensor mode),
80mA. (working in sensor mode),
– Built-in recharging circuit from solar panel.
– Power of solar panel : 4VDC. 60mA.
– Can select mode by slide switch.
– Adjust sensitivity with potentiometer.
– PCB Dimension : 67.05mm x 43.2mm X 15mm